We appreciate your interest in partnering with Kandon Publishing.
We are open to books that are:
- Well written
- Share an important or valuable message
- Tell stories in unique or creative new ways
- Provide an inspiring and uplifting message for our readers
If your book is one that readers won’t be able to put down, teaches valuable life lessons, helps people to better themselves or just plain tells a great story, please share it with us.
Follow our guidelines for submission and we could be working together in the future.
Please completely and carefully review our submission guidelines before sending us your manuscript.
- Please submit two (2) copies of your manuscript. One copy should be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The second should be sent to:
6977 Navajo Road, Suite 105
San Diego, Ca 92119
- Please note that you may take advantage of Media Mail rates to send your literary manuscripts. Please ask your local post office for more information.
- Please send the entire manuscript with a cover letter that includes:
- Your name, address, email, and phone number
- Your cover letter should include a brief overview of the manuscript. Please include any information you feel will help us to make a decision about your project including why Kandon should publish your work and if this is a simultaneous submission. Please include your target audience and length of manuscript in words.
- Your cover letter should not exceed one full page.
- Please do not send original copies of your manuscript. We do not return submissions and all copies not found suitable for publication will be recycled.
- If you are submitting artwork with your manuscript, please do not submit original artwork, as it will not be returned.
- Manuscripts must be letter-quality computer generated. Clear photocopies are acceptable.
- Make sure your emailed and printed manuscript follow these formatting and style guidelines:
- Preferred Font = Times New Roman
- Font size = 12 point
- Line spacing = Single spacing, with no extra spacing between paragraphs
- Paragraphs need to be justified full (not to the left, center, or right).
- The first line of a new paragraph needs to have 0.2″ indent spacing.
- Each chapter needs to start on a new page with the chapter number or name on the top.
- The title of your manuscript needs to be on each page in the top right side of the header margin.
- Page numbers need to be on each page in the bottom right side of the footer margin.
- For printed manuscript submissions, use 8 1/2″ x 11″ good white paper with printing on one side of the page only.
- Do not submit handwritten material.
- Submit unbound copies only.
- A literary agent is not required for submission.
- Please allow 4-8 weeks for a response from our editors. We do our best to respond to every submission in a timely manner. If you have not heard from us within 8 weeks, your manuscript has not been approved.